OK I re-uploaded a new version of the last/first episode. I know I should just keep moving forward but I am learning and figuring things out so I am moving forward in some/one way/s.
I made a new intro stinger, based on something in my head right before bed last night (the theme). It came out fine, not great, but certainly good enough for now. It’s dumb but whatever.
Then I went in to the song and fixed some of the vocal noise clipping. I understand what’s causing it upstream now but I’m not sure how to fix it. Seems like it might be an artifact of the mic, or the recording process in Garageband. I don’t get it. But I at least get how to remove it, so it’s mildly annoying but not the end of the world.
Also I stopped using the macros in audacity and forced myself to learn what was happening under the hood, which I think was immensely helpful. Still lots to learn but at least it’s not a total black box at this point.
I have already sketched in an idea for next week’s song so I feel like I’m ahead of the curve, or on it at least. Got a few days to tinker with it and if I keep using the same intro I’ll be in a good place.